What data do we collect?
AgriInvest Publications collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AgriInvest Publications with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
AgriInvest Publications collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AgriInvest Publications securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
AgriInvest Publications will keep your data for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our databases.
AgriInvest Publications would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Cardy-Brown&Co Ltd
lf you have agreed to receive marketing; you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AgriInvest Publications from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the AgriInvest Publications Group.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
AgriInvest Publications would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AgriInvest Publications for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AgriInvest Publications correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AgriInvest Publications to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AgriInvest Publications erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AgriInvest Publications restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AgriInvest Publications processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AgriInvest Publications transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- Call us at: +34 620 668159
- Or write to us here.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitar behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AgriInvest Publications uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – AgriInvest Publications uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or Call us: +34 620 668159