Terms and Conditions
- Website ownership and acceptance of the terms and conditions of usage
The reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Usage (hereinafter ‘Terms and Conditions’) is a requirement for use of http://www.agriinvestpublications.com website (hereinafter ‘the Website’).
The Terms and Conditions constitute the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and are of a legal and binding nature. Furthermore, and without prejudice to any specific terms and conditions that may be agreed by the parties, they regulate the relations between all website users (hereinafter the ‘Users’ or the “User”) and […] (hereinafter, ‘AgriInvest Publications’), with registered business address at […], listed in the Palma de Mallorca, with Spanish Tax ID (CIF) number […] and the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of this Website and its services implies full acceptance of the provisions included herein pursuant to the version published by AgriInvest Publications at the time the User accesses said Website.
- Website use
Users hereby agree not to use any of the materials or contents included on this Website for illicit purposes or any other purposes specifically forbidden in these Terms and Conditions, or included in any specific terms and conditions that may be applied. Likewise, they shall be liable before said parties should they breach or fail to comply with the aforementioned undertakings or in any way whatsoever (including the introduction or dissemination of ‘computer viruses’), damage, render unusable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal usage of the materials and information contained on the Website, the information systems, or the documents, files and all types of contents hosted on any computer hardware (hacking) that is property of AgriInvest Publications, its members or any Website User.
- AgriInvest Publications’ Service
The Website provides Users with a monthly report about feed and its periphery markets in respect of the line crop, feed and meat industry (hereinafter the ‘Service’). When Users purchase the Service (hereinafter the ‘Purchase’) they warrant that (i) they have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information they supply to AgriInvest Publications is true, correct, updated and complete. By submitting such information, Users grant AgriInvest Publications the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of the Purchase.
AgriInvest Publications reserve the right to refuse or cancel User’s order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in User’s order or other reasons. AgriInvest Publications reserves the right to refuse or cancel User’s order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
- Price of the Service
The price of the Service to be provided is the following:
- Individual quarterly subscription:
- Price €300 includes VAT (21%).
- Entitles the subscription holder to 3 consecutive months of the Feed Review.
- It does not include access to the AIP archives
- The Feed Review is for the use of the individual subscription holder only and may not be circulated.
- Individual annual subscription:
- Price €700 includes VAT (21%).
- Entitles the subscription holder to 12 consecutive months of the Feed Review.
- Includes access to the AIP archives.
- The Feed Review is for the use of the individual subscription holder only and may not be circulated.
- Corporate annual subscription:
- Price €2,000 include VAT (21%).
- Entitles the subscription holder to 12 consecutive months of the Feed Review.
- This subscription also includes access to the archives where all previous Feed Reviews are stored.
- This subscription type allows unlimited circulation of the report within the legal entity/company.
- Holders of a corporate annual subscription are encouraged to communicate with the author with preferences and or questions on Feed Review content.
In each case, the pricing of each report will be reviewed each year and will increase a minimum of 10% each year. The increase will be applicable for new User’s subscriptions issued after the 1st of January each year.
- User’s Subscriptions
The Website provides Users with the following subscriptions:
- i) Individual Subscription when User is natural person. User shall not, under any circumstances, circulate any report to other person, unless User has a prior written consent from AgriInvest Publications.
- ii) Corporate Subscription when User is a legal entity or corporation. User may circulate reports to any other members of its organisation, but not to any other person not engaged by its organisation, unless User has a prior written consent from AgriInvest Publications.
In the event of a breach of this provision, Users shall be liable to AgriInvest Publications for an immediately due and payable penalty of EUR 5,000 per breach, without prejudice to any other rights provided for by law or under these Terms and Conditions.
- Users’ accounts
When User creates an account with the Website, User shall provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of User’s account on the Service.
User is liable for keeping the password that User uses to access the Service and for any activities or actions under User’s password, whether User’s password is with the Service or a third-party service.
User agrees not to disclose his or her password to any third party. User shall notify the Website immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of User’s account.
User shall not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The entire Website, including and without exception its design, structure and layout, texts, documents and contents, logos, buttons, images, drawings, brand names, trade names, source codes, features and functionality and artwork, as well as all intellectual and industrial property rights, and all other distinctive signs belong to or have been assigned to AgriInvest Publications, or, where appropriate, to the natural and legal persons listed as authors or owners of the rights or their licensors. Likewise, use and access to the Website and usage of its services does not confer the User with any rights whatsoever relating to the aforementioned elements.
The use, reproduction, exploitation, modification, distribution or public communication of the Website for any purposes other than legitimate information for Users is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of AgriInverst Pblications.
- Cookies policy
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto User’s computer when User accesses certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable websites to save and recover information regarding a User’s browsing habits or their hardware. In addition, and depending on the type of information contained and the way the hardware is used, they may also be used to recognise the User.
The following types of cookies may be used by this Website.
- Own cookies: they are sent to the User’s terminal from hardware or a domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are sent to the User’s terminal from hardware or a domain that is not administered by the editor, but instead by another organisation that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: this type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a website.
Users may accept or reject the installation of cookies, and also block or delete the cookies installed on their hardware through Users’ browser’s settings: If they opt not to allow the installation of cookies on their browser they may be unable to access some of the sections included on our Website.
Whenever it processes Users’ personal details, AgriInvest Publications complies fully with the legislation in effect in Spain and the European Union, and specifically with Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter ‘OLDP’), its implementation provisions, and EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27th April, regarding the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of data of a personal nature (hereinafter ‘EU Regulation 2016/679’).
When using the data stored on the file, AgriInvest Publications undertakes to respect their confidential nature and to use them in accordance with the purposes of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and take all necessary measures to prevent their variation, loss and unauthorised access or processing pursuant to the terms and conditions of OLDP and EU Regulation 2016/679.
AgriInvest Publications is the data controller of all personal data collected through this Website. If Users have any questions about this statement or any requests to exercise their legal rights, they can contact AgriInvest Publications’ Data Protection Compliance Manager by email: […].
Collection of User’s Personal Information
AgriInvest Publications may compile the following personal information provided by the User (hereinafter ‘Personal Information’) as of the time of access to the Website:
– Name and surname, ID data and business name, email addresses, country, other contact details and telephone number.
– Credit card number and the expiration of User’s credit card.
– The IP address from which the Website is accessed.
Use of User’s Personal Information
AgriInvest Publications may use User’s Personal Information for the following purposes:
- a) To provide the services specifically requested by the User.
- b) To send news alerts and events, and information about products and services of AgriInvest Publications’ partner company Cardy-Brown&Co Ltd.
- c) To communicate service-related issues to Users.
- d) To conduct studies and statistical analyses.
- e) To solve general problems.
- f) To make data comparisons in order to guarantee their accuracy.
- g) AgriInvest Publications occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, as accounting services and professional advisors, and will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- h) To disclose User’s Personal Information if required to do so by law.
- i) All other purposes with the aim of improving Website usage.
The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement, and any failure to provide such information may result in the impossibility to provide the services rendered by AgriInvest Publications.
There is no automated decision-making by AgriInvest Publications.
Lawful basis of processing
AgriInvest Publications processes User’s Personal Information to comply with its legal obligations according to the following basis of processing:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (Article 6 b EU Regulation 2016/679);
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6 c EU Regulation 2016/679);
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller (for example, as part of the administration of its business and keeping its systems secure) (Article 6 f EU Regulation 2016/679).
AgriInvest Publications may hold copies of User’s Personal Information and other data on computers outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Sometimes AgriInvest Publications will share personal data with third parties outside the EEA. If AgriInvest Publications does this, it will comply with the rules in the General Data Protection Regulation. Whenever AgriInvest Publications transfers User’s Personal Information out the EEA, AgriInvest Publications ensures a similar degree of protection is afforded to it, either by making its own assessment of adequacy, or using one of the standard mechanisms available to AgriInvest Publications. These may include:
- i) Transfer to countries or organisations that have officially been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission (a list of which is available here).
- ii) Using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe (called the “EU Model Clauses”).
Control of User’s Personal Information
User’s Personal Information will only be used for the purposes stated above. AgriInvest Publications has put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security and privacy of the information User provides it with.
Access to User’s Personal Information and User’s legal rights
User has the following rights:
- i) The right of access: this enables the User to receive a copy of the personal data AgriInvest Publications holds about the User.
- ii) The right to rectification: this enables the User to have any incomplete or inaccurate data AgriInvest Publications holds about the User corrected, though AgriInvest Publications may need to verify the accuracy of the new data the User provides to AgriInvest Publications.
iii) The right to erasure: this enables the User to ask AgriInvest Publications to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for AgriInvest Publications continuing to process it. User also has the right to ask AgriInvest Publications to delete or remove User’s personal data where User has successfully exercised his right to object to processing (see below), where AgriInvest Publications may have processed User’s information unlawfully or where AgriInvest Publications is required to erase User’s personal data to comply with local law. However, AgriInvest Publications may not always be able to comply with User’s request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to the User, if applicable, at the time of User’s request.
- iv) The right to object to processing of User’s personal data where AgriInvest Publications is relying on its legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about User’s particular situation which makes User want to object to processing on this ground as User feels it impacts on his or her fundamental rights and freedoms. User also has the right to object where AgriInvest Publications is processing User’s personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, AgriInvest Publications may demonstrate that AgriInvest Publications has compelling legitimate grounds to process User’s information which override his rights and freedoms.
- v) The right to restrict: this enables User to ask AgriInvest Publications to suspend the processing of User’s personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if User wants AgriInvest Publications to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where AgriInvest Publications’ use of the data is unlawful but User does not want AgriInvest Publications to erase it; (c) where User needs AgriInvest Publications to hold the data even if AgriInvest Publications no longer requires it as User needs it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) User has objected to AgriInvest Publications’ use of User’s data but AgriInvest Publications needs to verify whether AgriInvest Publications has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- vi) The right to data portability: AgriInvest Publications will provide to User, or a third party he has chosen, User’s personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. This right only applies to automated information which AgriInvest Publications was originally using with User’s consent or on account of User’s need to perform a contract with User. This may not be all the information AgriInvest Publications holds about User.
vii) The right to withdraw consent at any time where AgriInvest Publications is relying on consent to process User’s personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before User withdraws his or her consent. If User withdraws his or her consent, AgriInvest Publications may not be able to provide certain services to User. AgriInvest Publications will advise User if this is the case at the time User withdraws his or her consent.
viii) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If User wishes to exercise any of these rights or discuss them User may contact AgriInvest Publications Data Protection Compliance Manager whose details are given above.
AgriInvest Publications may use third parties to store Users’ files. AgriInvest Publications shall keep the files unless the User exercises any of the rights referred above. AgriInvest Publications will destroy Users’ files at the end of their storage period.
- Third-party links
Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about User. AgriInvest Publications does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy statements.
- Availability, errors and inaccuracies
AgriInvest Publications is constantly updating its Service. The Services available may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and AgriInvest Publications may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in its advertising on other web sites.
AgriInvest Publications cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. AgriInvest Publications reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall AgriInvestPublications, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) User’s access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of User’s transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not AgriInvestPublications has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Users’ use of the Service is at Users’ sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
AgriInvestPublications, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet Users’ requirements.
This information has been prepared for subscribers to ‘The Feed Review’ neither this publication nor any of its contents may be used for any other purpose without the prior written consent of AgriInvestPublications. In preparing this information, AgriInvestPublications has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all data made available to AgriInvestPublications from public sources.
AgriInvest Publications may terminate or suspend User’s account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if User breaches the Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, User’s right to use the Service will immediately cease. If User wishes to terminate his or her account, User may simply discontinue using the Service.
Should User wishes to stop receiving any content that Website sends to him, he may do so by clicking on here.
Alternatively User may write to […] or email […].
- Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to Spanish legislation.
For the resolution of any disputes and waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, the parties choose to submit to the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca.
The contents of this clause are notwithstanding any consumer’s legislation applicable to the User.
- Effective date and modifications to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on […].
AgriInvest Publications reserves the right to unilaterally modify, correct or change these Terms and Conditions at any time. When this occurs, the new Website Terms and Conditions shall be published, and the date of entry into effect shall be stipulated in the final section of the Terms and Conditions.
We recommend you visit this Website regularly in order to keep up-to-date with any possible modifications.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website. Continued use of the Website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any possible modifications.